pondelok 15. augusta 2016

Natalia Fashion #2

a Nameday surprise



Hello again sweethearts :) Do you remember Natalia Fashion-shop that I was writing about a year ago? Well I wasn´t here whole year, so you can find it very easily. I will not describe the shop, everything is mentioned in the previous article about Natalia Fashion. I have to admit that I haven´t shopped there since that time I posted the article,  just because I was spending too much money with friends and on shopping with mom, you know that probably. This time is going to be my nameday but i spent too much again. No, honestly when I was younger I was very responsible and never wasted my money I earned, I have no idea what has happened with that. By the way they shared another giveaway on their page and I totally fell in love with those sweatshirts. This is new for me but I started adoring stuff with golden things, it looks really adorable. The problem was that too many people were interested and I knew ( as I am the really "lucky" in giveaways ) that I will win nothing, so I wrote to Natalia Fashion´s admins a question, where I asked details about sweatshirt and how many pieces were available. I was quite sad when the answer was just three pieces of the colour I wanted, because I knew everything is sold out very quickly. So I asked again. And my question was where is possible to shop these sweatshirts instead of this shop if they are not available anymore. The answer really surprised me. The girl asked if I still do have my blog and told that my pictures last time were very pretty and if I could take another ones with the new sweatshirt, they can send it to me, what I am very very happy for, because this never happened to me before. Yaay I am so so happy :) . The sweatshirt came and looked much better than on the photo. The gold lines have pattern - there are very little dots, that look super cute and it wasn´t possible to see them on the photo. We decided to go to Bratislava  - Eurovea, to take some photos there, near the water or just to change surrounding. Finally my whole family went with me to take photos what was very funny, because from one photoshoot was cinema, café, shopping, bubbleology and kids house for my sisters. And here are those photos :) My mom and little sisters helped me, because my brother could not, but I think the results are nice anyway. Has someone ever surprise you with something you absolutly did not even imagine? Tell me about it :)










Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára