streda 15. februára 2017

Valentine's day

My day started exactly at 00:00 , because I didn't have time for any sleep... You know those overmotivated teachers thinking we are able to do everything like Superman or Batman... So i am Batman today, I just don't sleep, and I dont really feel like that anymore honestly. Well as many people do, I was going through more of social pages and i saw posts looking like : " Who is going to be alone on Valentine? " Last year i had a boyfriend, the Valentine's day was our anniversary day, but I din't really enjoy that day... And even the rest of those days ... Just manipulation at all and i felt like in prison. Are you familiar with that feeling? So i decided to be with my family this year... Not alone... But, that 's not what i wanted to share with you... This valentine is special because i am going to spend part of it with my teddy. Not that one from shops.. More special... More worth and impossible to buy for money.. I just found interesting friend, living miles away from me...total introvert... And I found the magic in the hidden secret garden... Introverts are lovely surprise never recognisable for the first time... Teddy ( lets call the friend like that ) was my support in the worst, was helping me during the hard times and was big sister to me all the time. Teddy helped me to see things in different way that i used to. So I wanted to say that it is totally okay to be "alone" on the Valentine's day and enjoy the freedom we have... We are never absolutely alone...all we need to do is to open our eyes and look around, because some wish they had what we have.. This day was also my worst Valentine's day.. You know I am getting fives from math since the day I changed school and had 4 private teachers for math already.. I have no clue what to do. Today was the shocking day of another unexpected one...so I just cried and even though i was trying to fight with myself it didn't really work... So to all facebook users making those very"funny" pictures , yes i spent my Valentine totally "alone" without sweets, flowers etc. And I am pretty fine already because this day is almost over! And for you, who had similar day like me ....chin up and smile , friday is getting closer and closer :) . I wasn't able to bake my cupcakes ... So I did absolutely normal photo which is not interesting at all and i wear no make up to stare at... Just simple beggy fluffy sweatshirt... Plain one... Just like the whole day and brief smile for tomorrow :) By the way , few days ago I made healthy cupcakes... So i am adding photos of those, because try for unhealthy sweet ones totally failed today, so getting fat starts tomorrow. And how did you enjoy today? Goodnight to all , xoxo



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára